Saturday, January 3, 2009

MENU MAKER MOM'S BLOG ROUTINE

To keep myself organized with this blog (since I obviously haven't done that up until now), I decided I needed to have a routine. After all, routines rule every other part of my life! For example, Flylady makes sure that I follow a morning routine, a before bed routine, and a cleaning routine. Yep, no fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants attitudes are allowed here, unless the goal is total menu chaos! YIKES!

I'm going to try publishing 4 regular posts per week. So here's the schedule, if you care to bookmark and show up on the days that are of most help to you:

Sundays - follow me as I cook up the menu items for the week; Walgreens deals of the week; MMM's menu for the week

Tuesdays - Super S deals of the week

Wednesdays - HEB deals of the week

Thursday - How to use the deals to Make-a-Menu!