Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The past two months just BLEW by for our family. Just like your family, it seems that we've been in a whirlwind of activities and events, and as usual, my blog took a back seat for a while. Now that I've had a chance to catch my breath, it's time to make a resolution regarding this blog.

I know what you're thinking... Resolutions are usually only a little bit realistic and mostly ridiculous. I mean, we take the most difficult things about ourselves and resolve to make them better, and when we can't undo a lifetime of habits in only 3 weeks we give up and quit... Or we make 10 resolutions instead of agreeing to improve just ONE area. Seems to me like it's a set up for destruction on a yearly basis!!!

But, hard-headed that I am, I continue to make resolutions each year. I have HOPE. So, here is my list for changes I'll make on this blog:

1. Post to this blog regularly!
2. Add a new blog component for local readers: BEST DEALS OF THE WEEK AT HEB (Wednesdays), WALGREENS (Sundays), WAL MART, AND SUPER S (Tuesdays).
3. Awesome menus using all those deals!

So stay tuned! The year will see Menu Maker Mom fall into somewhat of a routine around here. I hope you'll be a part of it!

Lastly... HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours. I pray that you'll have a healthy and happy new year filled with awesome menus and fabulous family dinner times!