Thursday, January 15, 2009

IT'S MAKE-A-MENU THURSDAY

Since spiral sliced hams are on sale for $10.00 off regular price this week, I'll be preparing the following for my menu.

Ham and Broccoli Casserole
Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
Ham Strata
(very fancy mac 'n cheese with ham)
Ham Salad (yummy sandwich spread that keeps in the freezer GREAT!)

You will need to add the following ingredients to your shopping list if you don't already have them:
HAM ($10.00 of any spiral sliced ham at HEB, Jan 14-20)
2 lb. cubed hashbrowns
16 oz. sour cream
Green onion
2 lb. cheddar cheese, shredded
2 cups corn flakes
2 can cream of mushroom soup
24 oz. macaroni
dry mustard
2 c. frozen broccoli
1-1/2 cup bread crumbs
onion
16 oz. fresh mushrooms (I omit this, as my family sadly despises fungus. I love mushies.)
16 oz. swiss cheese, shredded
1 stalk celery
1 carrot
2 tsp. worcestershire sauce
1/2 c. mayonaisse
2 eggs
garlic powder
2 tsp. dill relish

Join me on Sunday as I put these together.