Sunday, September 20, 2009

MENU PLAN MONDAY

Sigh. Sniffle, sniffle. The weekend is over. It was waaayyy too fast. I loved every minute of it, and now I'm sad to see it end. Why do Saturday and Sunday seem to fling by at lightening speed while Monday and Tuesday just tick by so slowly???

Please stand by while I pout for just one more moment.... Sigh. Sniffle, sniffle, pout.

Now that I've gotten all that whining out of my system, it's time to get on to the business of planning for another awesome day and another week of opportunities to enjoy life! First item on my agenda is to make sure I have my family fed and happy. On that note, here is my menu.

Sunday - FFA Barbeque lunch/dinner
Monday - Chicken Quesadillas & Tortilla Soup
Tuesday - Arroz Con Pollo & Green Salad
Wednesday - Pork Carne Guisada, Salad, and Tortillas
Thursday - Wine and Herb Chicken, Uncle Ben's Ready Rice, St
Friday - Salmon Pattties, Betty Crocker boxed potatoes, Caesar Salad
Saturday - Chicken Nachos (movie & game night!)

If you'd like more ideas for your menu planning, please visit http://orgjunkie.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Menu Maker Mom ~
Makin’ Yummies. Stuffin’ Tummies.