Monday, August 6, 2012

Mondays with The Menu Maker Mom ~ A video disaster

Hi there!  Do you need a good laugh???  Then watch my video, where I attempt to introduce myself to you.  My poor quality video has me making about a billion strangely weird contorted faces.  I should be in the face-making olympics!!!  Oh, they don't have one?  Well they could start one and name it after me!

Any self-respecting person would just scrap the video project and get some video lessons, but I worked all day long at this poor quality video and I'm going to share it anyway! 
If you live near me, and you see someone walking around town wearing enormous sunglasses and a hat, as she hides in the shadows... yep, that will be me.  Actually, if it's not me, then it's one of my children.
Until then, enjoy the laugh!


Peace to you all!

The Menu Maker Mom
Feeding the family ~ One menu at a time