Tuesday, June 17, 2008

TUESDAY'S TOP-TEN!!

Okay, Dave Letterman, move over! It's time for Menu Maker Mom's top ten.

This Tuesday's topic is:
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT SUMMER!!!


Drumroll, please....


10. I work at a school, so I'm off for a few weeks!!

9. No homework for the girlies! Woo hoo!!

8. Catching up on cleaning, painting, decorating, gardening. I'm not a fan of the actual work of cleaning, but I am a fan of seeing my house in a somewhat clean state... So in this case, it is the product, not the process, that is important!!

7. More time to organize my coupons! (I am pathetically addicted to coupons. Please help me.)

6. Laying on the trampoline with my girls, and watching the clouds as they morph into elephants, houses, cars, donuts...

5. Did I mention that I'm off for a few weeks?

4. Swimming!

3. Doing lots of artsy crafty things with my girls. This is the opposite of #8. It is definitely the process, not the product!! Also, this is where we undo all the cleaning that is done in #8!!!

2. Vacationing in the RV is so much fun!
~~**~~


And the #1 thing that I love about summer... (more drumroll, please)...
~~**~~

1. I WORK FOR A SCHOOL AND I'M OFF FOR A FEW WEEKS!!!